CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

We're Paper Pregnant....AGAIN


And it's off! We ran into several little last minute glitches with our dossier, but everything worked-out fine. Nissan messed-up Jason's employment information but fortunately, I caught it when comparing all our financial info in the dossier, employment letter, and financial statement. It wasn't a big deal but it definitely would have caused us problems down the road, so we're glad to get it straightened out on the front end! Also, America World forgot to send us a document that had to be signed and dated by someone in the Virginia office, so we had to wait on that as well, but it arrived yesterday!




I finished certifying all the documents this morning and headed to Davidson County for our Tennessee Bureau of Investigation background checks. Fortunately, Davidson County only charged $3.00 per document and the Secretary of State only charged $2.00! What a relief to have all this behind us.

After 30 minutes in line at the post office, we're officially paper pregnant again - hopefully this time we will be blessed with a child (especially considering that I have ordered the bedding and the rocking chair pads arrived today)! Now, we have to wait for America World to courier our documents to the State Department in Washington D.C. and then our dossier is off to Ethiopia!





I told Ashton that I had finally mailed all of Sissy's paperwork, and he responded, "So Jesus is finally ready for Sissy to come home?" I certainly hope so!

Thank you for all your prayers and support - please don't stop now!

2 comments:

Renee' said...

YEAH! We were supposed to be DTE today but there was a hold up at the Ethiopian embassy. So we might end up having the same DTE date! We can be DTE buddies!! WOO HOO.

Kathy and Matt said...

COngrats on reaching this milestone! We check your blog regularly and will continue to pray for your family as you wait to meet your little girl!

Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009

Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!

Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen!  You won't be able to hear the video if you don't.  Thanks for viewing!