CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Heart Cath and Biopsy Tomorrow

Maura's hearth cath and biopsy is scheduled for 8:30 a.m. CST tomorrow (12/02/09).  Please pray that God will move mountains and heal our precious girl!

23 comments:

jackie said...

I am praying for good news soon and healing from the Lord.

Meggan Lambesis said...

I don't know you but I saw a link to your blog from Tom Davis' blog. I was moved to tears by your story. I wanted to let you know that we are praying for your precious little girl.

Michele said...

Hopped over from Melodie's blog....I will be praying for Maura. God bless you and sustain you through this trial.

Hollands said...

Definitely.
Love you guys!
gina

Just noticed my word verification below is "cooin". I pray you're getting to hear lots of that over the next several hours and remembering that God has sustained this precious girl thus far. He is mighty!

ethiHOPEia said...

We are praying!!!!

Amber said...

I am praying for Maura and your whole family. Lord, please heal this precious little one. Strengthen and sustain, we know that you are able!
love,
Amber Booy

Reno said...

We just prayed for your family! And will continue to pray.

Love,
the Renos

~Together 2 Get Fit~ said...

We will stand in the gap and lift you all up before the one who knows all and who is THE Great physician. He holds you in the palm of His hand and He knows your thoughts while they are still afar off. May Gods unfailing love and peace surround you as you lean on Him for strength to walk through this difficult time. Praying for complete healing for sweet little Maura.

Karen said...

erica!! we are praying! we are praying! WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL!!

Melodie Monberg said...

Erica, We are still praying and KNOW that GOD will sustain your family. I prayed especially for your sweet boy, Ashton, and supernatural strength to remain strong and ready to help your sweet girl fight! We will keep praying!

Melodie

Andrea Hale said...

I'm praying!!

Sweeney Family said...

ERICA--We are praying in North Dakota for you and your precious family. We are prasing HIM for the timing of getting Maura to the United States where she can get excelelnt care.
Dear God, continue to move those mountains!!

Jason Scott said...

I saw this on Tom Davis blog and my wife and I are praying for good news of healing.

Anonymous said...

I really can't believe that this is happening. I want so badly for your family to have some happiness, and to be able to enjoy your baby girl. I want her to be fully recovered quickly. God bless you.

NeSheryl

Elysa said...

Rec'd word about Maura and your family thru my friend Tom Davis. I've posted your prayer needs at my blog and on fb. So many are lifting y'all up during this time.

Elysa Mac

Sherry said...

We are lifting your family up! God is the MIGHTY healer! - Sherry Semlow

Sarah said...

Praying for your family for peace and comfort, and for healing for Maura! You are not walking this journey alone.

With love,

Sarah Moffatt (AWAA YG)

Lori said...

Erica,
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sending hugs your way!

Jaimie said...

We are praying for you and your sweet baby girl. Many people that you don't even know are standing in prayer with you and lifting Maura up before the Father and Great Physician.
Much love,
Jaimie Watson (fellow AWAA Ethiopian adoptee)

Anonymous said...

we're still praying Reed family!

Rachel Setliffe
YG

crispy said...

Praying right now. Waiting on God for your family.

cris peters

Debi said...

My heart and prayers are with you as always.
May God fill you with peace and strength and joy.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Ruthie said...

We're praying for you all of you.
Missy
AWAA YG

Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009

Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!

Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen!  You won't be able to hear the video if you don't.  Thanks for viewing!