CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

1st Birthday Invites



We are having a very small birthday party with just the immediate family on Saturday, and I just had to share the adorable invitation that I purchased from E-bay!  I was so pleased with the seller as she was great to work with.  I definitely recommend her! 

If you are having a hard time seeing the invite, double click on it and it should open bigger in another window.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is TOO cute:)

Karrie Rooley said...

That is absolutely adorable!!!!

Debi said...

So sweet!
Happy Birthday, Princess Maura!
You indeed are royalty in God's eyes.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi

Jean said...

SO SWEET!! Happy Birthday sweet princess!!

Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009

Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!

Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen!  You won't be able to hear the video if you don't.  Thanks for viewing!