Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen! You won't be able to hear the video if you don't. Thanks for viewing!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009
Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!
Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen! You won't be able to hear the video if you don't. Thanks for viewing!













5 comments:
Absolutely beautiful!! Praise God for the miracles of life! What a journey of faith ... Now, I need to go wipe my eyes and face! ;)
Blessings as your journey continues!
JC
Bless you all:) I don't know how I will do any patients now, my face is a mess. Beautiful video, and yes you guys are very blessed, and I'm very happy for you:)
NeSheyl WIlliamson
Awesome. Tears of course. Our God is so gracious.
gina
Woo Hoo! Love it!
- Dave
Wow..this made me cry. To see the fruition of your adoption finally.
Post a Comment