CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009




I'm trying to keep busy while at the same time doing something that I enjoy - cake decorating. I like to create and find decorating very relaxing. The pictures above are my latest creations.


The Spidey cake was for a little boy's birthday party last weekend and was the first cake that I actually sold...I was so excited! I was told that the little boy was very pleased, so that makes me happy. Also, there really wasn't a spot on the left side of the cakeboard, that's just a reflection on the shiny surface.


The spaceship cake is actually the Millenium Falcon from "Star Wars". This was made at the request of my now 9 year old nephew. His mom said that the cake needed to be "oatmeal" in color but I think it really should have been grey...oh well, I don't really know and all that matters is that my nephew knew what the cake was supposed to be immediately.

0 comments:

Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009

Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!

Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen!  You won't be able to hear the video if you don't.  Thanks for viewing!