Well, the day is here and we are going to be heading to the airport in just hours. I know I haven't updated the blog but the truth is, there just hasn't been anything to say. We still do not have confirmation that our amended fingerprints have been received. The National Visa Center have now cabled them to the Embassy 4 times but they still do not acknowledge receipt....no words to describe our frustration.
We are still working diligently with Senator Lamar Alexander's office to try to resolve this matter. They are going to continue working on this situation while we travel. Pray that God will make our way smooth for the Embassy appointment next week! We need the fingerprints to be there so Maura's Visa can be processed and she can come home.
We are ecstatic about travel and can't wait to board that plane! We are trusting God to move this mountain! Your continued prayers are appreciated!
I'll blog as much as possible during our journey!
Oh by the way, our house is NOT vacant and we have a great security system and dog so bad guys beware!













11 comments:
We are praying for safe travels and for fingerprints to be there by the time you need them to be. We are so excited for you all and we can't wait to hear the news that your WHOLE family is home in Nashville. So many things to be Thankful for this year!
Go with God! We'll be waiting to welcome ALL of you home in time for the holidays!! Love and Prayers, Sammie & Jo Anne
Praying, praying, praying! Praying about your visit to precious Julianna's burial place, the paperwork, travel, and health. Don't let worries steal the joy of this journey. It will be an incredible blessing. Can't wait for your encounter with Maura!!! Agh!
Yeay!! The day has arrived! Praise God!! Blessings to you as you exchange ashes for beauty. "In all your ways acknowledge Him and He WILL make your path smooth and straight"
"May He give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed. We will shout for joy when you are victorious and will lift up our banners in the name of our God. May the LORD grant all your requests." Psalm 20:4+5
God hold you, God rock you as two Ethiopian babies are in your heart as you travel.--Enjoy your sweet Maura--drink in the river of delights that God has for you--we can't wait to see her in your arms!!
2 Corinthians 4:17-18" For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal."
Blessings and Love,
The Tucker Family
You are in our prayers. I look forward to seeing the moment that you finally hold that adorable little sweetie in your arms.
I will be praying hard for you all!! Have a wonderful trip!! You will love Addis!
I'll be praying for you through the final stages of this process. I pray your trip goes smooth and that all paperwork and required documents are in the right place at the right time. I know you guys are beyond ready to hold your precious baby girl!!! Hugs, Andrea H.
Praying with you and for you! I cannot wait to see the video of your first moments with Maura!! AUGHHHH!!! I am so thrilled that you will have her in your arms in just a few short days! We'll be stalking your blog for updates, but really - just rest in the promises that God is faithful and he has not brought you this far through MUCH fire and rain to just leave you stranded! He has been with you from day one and is there with you now! He alone is God and He is seated!! Enjoy each moment with your daughter ... Can't wait to get together when you are all stateside!!!
Blessings,
JC
Prayers, hugs, and positive vibes being sent your way for a safe and low stress trip!
Erica,
Praying, praying and praying a little more that God would go before you to prepare the way and every document, including the fingerprints would be there.
May God's protection surround you. May God's grace and peace and love fill and overflow in your lives. May His strong arms hold you. May precious Maura know she is safe and secure the moment that she is placed in your arms. May you get good internet connections to update us often.
Love and hugs and prayers,
Debi
Jason and Erica, we know the wait has been long but God is FAITHFUL! While I sit here I am filled with love thankfulness that God has seen you through this journey. I can not wait to see Maura. I know God has chosen you as her parents. I pray that God bless you and keep you during your journey. We are praying! Love Ginger and family.
Post a Comment