CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Latest Picture

We just received this pic from the Pritchett family who delivered a care package to our baby girl today. More pics as well as a video are coming when they get back home, so stay tuned!

1 comments:

Sandifer's said...

Erica, Jason and Ashton, my family and I would like to congratulation for you and your family of such a beautiful blessing God has given you all. I continue to pray for the wonderful day when she will be in the home and arms of the Reed family. I love you all so much! She is so beautiful and I can't wait to get in line to hold her, a special child from God...

Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009

Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!

Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen!  You won't be able to hear the video if you don't.  Thanks for viewing!