CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Preparing Baby Girl's Care Package - Whoops

The Hollands have graciously offered to take a care package to our Baby Girl when they travel next week, so I've started preparing the care package. I found the cutest little pink sleeper at WalMart and it just hopped into my arms. Well, when I got home, I was talking to my sister-in-law on the phone when I looked over at the picture of Baby Girl on our refrigerator - she is wearing the exact same sleeper that I had just purchased! I knew it was cute and it sorta looked familiar but I never dreamed that it was the same one that she was wearing in her referral picture! Well, I had to laugh about it and have decided to just hang on to it for when she gets home SOON - I'm really praying hard about that! I guess it's off to Carter's tomorrow before I take the package to the Post Office.

We hope to hear some news tomorrow about what is happening with our appeal for another court date, so please pray that the news is good! I want my baby!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Well, that just tells me she was meant to be yours because you already know her!!

Elsie and Fritz said...

Erica, Jason & Ashton. We think it is wonderful that you are getting another baby girl so quickly. God is still in control and the outfit sorta proves that. Ashton I love the name Maura. Hang in there and do what I tell my grandkids...sweet talk ! ! Your family is continually in our prayers.

Amy said...

Erica-
You and your family are in my heart and prayers! Little Maura Grace is also in my prayers with hope that she is watched over and stays healthy... You are getting so much closer to that day... hang in there!
Hugs

Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009

Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!

Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen!  You won't be able to hear the video if you don't.  Thanks for viewing!