Well, as of 5 minutes ago, my nursery is complete! Of course, it's not put together yet but I have all my decor!!! I ordered the bedding over 6 weeks ago and have started getting antsy because it hadn't arrived yet. I will never order a large item from E-bay again because it stressed me too much. Of course, when I placed the order and added curtains and wall decor to it, the seller readily responded to my e-mails. As the weeks wore on, the seller began ignoring me. In over 6 weeks, only 1 request for a shipment update was responded to and the response I received turned-out not to be true. On Monday, I noticed that another buyer had placed feedback that a bedding set valued at almost $700.00 was paid for 7 weeks ago but never received and her e-mails were ignored. I panicked. By no means did I pay that much money for the ensemble, but I did pay a chunk of change and knew I couldn't absorb that kind of loss. After 4 unresponded to e-mails, I sent a message through E-bay and threatened to file a dispute against her in order to obtain a refund. That message got her attention and BAM, I now have my bedding! I can't wait to get it home and start on the fun stuff - decorating!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
It Came, It Came, The Bedding FINALLY Came
Posted by Erica at 10:17 AM
Labels: It Came, The Bedding FINALLY Came
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009
Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!
Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen! You won't be able to hear the video if you don't. Thanks for viewing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment