CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Pics of Baby Girl!

Woo hoo, I just received an e-mail from the Monbergs with lots of new pics of our Baby Girl! She definitely has chicken pox - they are all over her little face and in her hair. Speaking of hair, it's growing, growing, growing. Also, she's in a new outfit - it's way too big but it's not the pink and striped hoodie suit!

I can't wait to show all the pics we have gotten of her. We have been so blessed to have lots of travelers provide us with fantastic video and photos! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 weeks from today and hopefully I can post the video introducing our newest daughter!

0 comments:

Introducing Maura Rohama Reed - Oct. 22, 2009

Gotcha Day Video - We're a Forever Family!

Don't forget to mute the music player on the right side of the screen!  You won't be able to hear the video if you don't.  Thanks for viewing!